Terms and Conditions
The contract between Duddon Learners and the pupil are subject to the following terms and conditions. Driving instructors are self employed and earn their living by selling driving lessons. These terms and conditions aim to ensure that both parties are treated fairly
- the instructor will need to see your driving licence on the first lesson
- you can pay for lessons in cash, card, cheque or bank transfer
- you must give 24 hours notice of all lesson cancellations
- the hourly rate will be charged for the late cancellation of a lesson
- if you wish to cancel a block booking, lessons that have been taken will be charged at the full hourly rate plus £10 administration fee and the remainder refunded within 3 working days
- block bookings of ten lessons must be taken within 13 weeks of purchase or the full hourly will be applied
- driving lessons may be rescheduled or cancelled due to other driving tests
- Intentional reckless driving can result in the lesson being terminated with loss of fees
- The Instructor has the right to withdraw the car from being used on a driving test if they believe the pupil has not reached the required standards
- Pick up and drop off points will be mutually agreed.
- If the instructor is late for a lesson that time will be added on at the end of the lesson, or transfered to the next lesson by mutual agreement
- if the pupil is late for a lesson it may not be possible to have a full lesson due to other appointments
- the instructor/pupil relationship is a professional relationship based on mutual respect and openness to learning. Each party should do their best to foster this relationship in order to achieve maximum benefits from the driving lessons.
These terms and conditions may be amended without notice. Your statutory rights are not effected.
If, for any reason you are not happy with any aspect of the service you have purchased from Duddon Learners, please contact Mark as soon as possible and we’ll work to resolve any issues in accordance with the above terms and conditions.